I’ve been busy! Yesterday I had lunch in a park instead of heading home, I did a Google search, and I made a list as a result! Here’s what I summarised the list down to so I can have a clearer focus for the rest of the month:
- Make a commitment to nature (check! ✔️ )
- See a sunrise
- See a sunset – somewhere beautiful
- Go somewhere new (check! ✔️)
- Go on a ‘day walk’ (aka a mindful nature walk)
- Hit the park weekly – take shoes off!
- Figure 8 pools at royal national park
- A scenic motorbike ride
- Beach it up – shoes off and even swim if can brave it!
- Lake or river – swim?!
- Take 3 close up pics of nature and post about the experience
- Spend 2 mins with nature first thing in the morning – noticing, appreciating, drinking it in
- Sketch something in nature
- Do 3 or more of above ALONE
So that’s my list of things to achieve by the end of the month. May not get through all of them but it’ll certainly help when I’m wondering how I can incorporate it into my day 🙂
I found the below lists helpful, and while you’re reading those, I’m off to do – in nature!